I had to start blogging again and even this time it wasn't the rebirth of the perished passion for writing. Y'day I realized that it is not always that you are jobless (literally, metaphorically and in every other figure of speech) and have all the time in the world. Also adding fuel to the fire was realization that many of my friends and foes had landed in to the world of blogging and that too with really good posts. So here goes..
None of us know what we really want out of life. Until one month back I thought that having a full pass in my final year engineering would make my life perfect. Even in prayers I pointed out this was my top prioritized wish. Though grateful of the blessed positive result, the story didn't end there. I don't know if it was the glitch in the formation of words in my prayer because they say you have to be careful of what you wish for. Was there a need for some add ons to my prayer or does true happiness truly cease to exist.
Sometimes I even wonder if fairy tales were actually morale boosters or false promises. Misguiding us to think that in the end it is always "happily ever after". When I was a kid I just couldn't wait till I was a grown up so that I could have my version of happily ever after. That was a phase in my life when I thought it was only a matter of time before which I am about to be discovered and live my dream. A time when I thought I am unique and the world revolves around me. (Paulo Coelho still seems to think so). There blossomed the now evolved and misguided idea of pursuit of happiness but clearly in the wrong direction. It was an idea which we were made to believe in. Maybe it was then that the inception of a wrong idea molded by the fantasies of a beautiful future was triggered.
But slowly it strikes that waiting is never the answer. Never push away your dreams for later or for the right time because then you realize that it is too late. We never realize until it becomes a beautiful memory that this is the moment to be savored to the fullest. And that you are living your "happily ever after" right now. All we have to do is accept that even in the GAME of life each level keeps getting tougher than the last one but fortunately for you in this game even your enemy does not possess the cheat codes. So let's just play on until its time for game over. So to sum it all...in the end ...happiness is not to be sought after but it is to enjoy "being you" . If you still haven't understood a word I wrote, scroll back to the top and read the post again or just go watch Kal ho na ho :P
No comments:
Post a Comment